Vision Intensive Day for Leaders
What is a Vision Intensive?
A Vision Intensive is a 1-1, deep dive coaching experience that provides a unique opportunity for business leaders to take some high quality, accelerated thinking and visioning time for themselves.
Away from the hubbub of the regular working environment, you will access clarity around what is your next leadership, business, career and/or life and generate breakthrough thinking around important issues.
The Vision Intensive programme consists of one full-day Vision Day and a coaching call 6 weeks after the Vision Day.
The Purpose of the Vision Intensive programme is to work with the business leader to:
- Identify, refresh or up-level your vision for yourself as leaders – what do you want your next chapter to look like?
- Access fresh thinking around important issues
- Explore strengths and values-based leadership
- Identify and address sabotaging behaviours, assumptions, limiting beliefs and blocks to effectiveness and your own fulfilment
- Creatively problem solve around key challenges
- Develop a strength-based action plan to move forward
The Structure of a Vision Intensive programme is as follows:
- The programme begins with an initial coaching call to establish the context of your Vision Intensive
- Pre-work is required; you will be sent stimulus questions and an online strengths questionnaire to complete a week or so before the Vision Day
- The Vision Day runs from 10am – 5pm (or 9am – 4pm depending on preference)
- The morning consists of a series of mind-expanding exercises to stimulate generative visioning and hone key questions you want answered
- Around midday, we will spend some invigorating time walking in nature focusing on values coaching
After lunch we focus on addressing your key questions and creating a compelling,
strength-based action plan to forward your vision
- 6 weeks after our Vision Day there is a follow-up coaching call to review your action plan and set new goals
The Vision Day will be held outside of London at a venue that helps facilitate the space to reflect and think, such as the St Clere Estate, Kemsing, nr Sevenoaks – a 30min train journey from London Victoria, Charing Cross or Cannon Street (subject to availability).
Whilst I wasn’t initially aware of the range of benefits that this type of coaching offers, Sarah guided me through a series of challenging, thought-provoking and enjoyable exercises throughout the course of the day. Not only did I come away with a meaningful action plan, but on a more personal level I have subsequently experienced a quite profound shift in terms of my thinking, with remarkable benefits. I feel ready to move forward to the next stage of my career’.
Peter Davis, Team Manager Bromley Community Learning Disability Team
‘It was great for someone to listen and not judge, a very professional manner, with a soft tone! I have come away from my vision day refreshed, hopeful and more importantly knowing what my strengths are. 10 out of 10 Sarah’.
Stuart Watts Founder & Creative Director, Pink Wafer.