Who Am I?
My true passion is to help people to be the best version of themselves both as an individual & in their contribution to a wider team; enhancing effectiveness, engagement, productivity & resilience whilst recognising the importance of sustained fulfilment & success against the commercial and cultural backdrop.
Whether working one to one with a Senior Director to support the next stage of their leadership/career, through to working with teams to increase effectiveness & greater engagement, my approach is authentic, highly versatile and encourages proactive change relevant to those I partner with.
Following a successful career leading teams within media communications across brands such as Cadburys, Levis, McDonalds & Heineken for over 15 years, my career changed direction when I became Head of Learning & Development for Starcom MediaVest Group in 2008.
Since 2015, I have worked as an independent Personal Development Coach, Team Coach, Facilitator & Talent Management Consultant.
Bringing together a wealth of commercial and management experience, I have a rounded perspective of the importance of investing in people in the most impactful way.
Partnering collaboratively with a truly diverse mix of organisations, my approach is tailored to the needs of the client to enhance motivation, proactive behaviours and performance; balancing the business agenda whilst understanding the differentiating needs of leadership, management, teams and individuals:
- Coaching individuals to support their personal career journey & growth
- Designing & facilitating leadership impact & influence programmes to accelerate capability (management to leadership)
- Team workshops to enhance engagement & effectiveness
- Leadership & Team away-day facilitation
- Bespoke independent sessions to address key themes. For example,
- Developing & strengthening Emotional Intelligence
- Enhancing self awareness & impact
- Relationship & communication effectiveness
- Constructive conversations & managing conflict
- Vision, purpose, values, behaviours & culture (brand) articulation
- Train the Trainer to create impactful in-house solutions
Please note that the majority of approaches can be delivered virtually.
Everything starts with self-awareness and the commitment to make a positive, proactive change.
Please get in touch to discuss if I can help you personally or assist in the development of those you look after.
I am certified in the psychometrics of EQ-i 2.0, MBTI, TotalSDI & FIRO-B and in Coaching trained with Barefoot Team Coaching, Vision Day Intensive Coaching (Leadership Coaching), MBTI in Coaching (including Resilience, Innovation & Change Management) alongside Thinking Partnership (Nancy Kline). I am also certified by the IPA as a Diagonal Thinker.